Responsible for providing a variety of outpatient therapy services to CODAC members and their families/families choice living with mental and physical illness and/or addiction disorders to aid in their integrative health, recovery and wellness recovery using an integrative model.
- Performs assessment and initial diagnostic evaluation of members and offers integrative clinical recommendations.
- Provides individual, group, family therapy and aftercare services for members.
- Provides referrals for other supportive services on an as needed basis including, but not limited to employment/vocational rehabilitation, physical health care, etc.
- Works closely with adult member recovery teams, clinical and medical staff, and other professionals both within and outside the agency to plan, provide and promote recovery for CODAC members.
- Continually improves quality of therapy provided via input from clinical supervision, professional conference attendance and analysis of clinical literature.
- Maintains member records in accordance with requirements set forth by the agency, ADHS, the RHBA and other funding sources.
- Provides accurate, legible, timely and complete documentation in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Interfaces with community agency personnel as directed by the Director of Therapy Services.
- Participates in ongoing services planning and development.
- Provides clinical services as needed, in the member’s home, the office, and in school or community-based settings.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Skills / Requirements
Education Requirements Upon Hire:
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related behavioral health
- Two (2) years related experience
- Attain and maintain the Clinical Supervision Certification through the AZBBHE, preferred.
- At a minimum currently licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health at the Associate Level.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
- Department of Public Safety fingerprint clearance card required.
- Bilingual- Spanish, preferred
- Demonstrates clinical competency in accordance with standards for the position.
- Demonstrates competencies in accordance with CODAC standards and metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of various therapeutic techniques utilized when treating clients experiencing mental health challenges, including sexual abuse/trauma.
- Extensive knowledge of drugs of abuse and dynamics of abuse/addictive behavior.
- Extensive knowledge and experience conducting individual, group and family therapy.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of DSM-IV TR.
- Extensive knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to interact effectively with adult recovery teams and clinical teams.
- Familiarity with people and practices within various ethnic and cultural groups.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc., importing/exporting date to/from applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer "Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"
Opportunity - Work from home and/or Hybrid