Assists staff with all aspects of re-engagement and outreach to members without contact within CODAC and funder database system. Outreach staff demonstrate excellent motivational, clinical and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains relationship with payors to ensure data accuracy for closure process.
- Maintains internal closure log for all sites to ensure a successful closure process.
- Tracks requested, follow up attempts and receipt of medical information from Primary Care Physicians.
- Prepares, tracks, and maintains reports to provide pertinent data, using indicated documentation.
- Verifies data report accuracy and integrity and upholds confidentiality of protected health care information.
- Assists in reconnecting members with services who have not had outreach for an extended period of time.
- Complete and updates appropriate clinical documentation to ensure an updated record.
- Schedules and links members to appropriate appointments and future services within the organization.
- Coordinates with IS on design, development, and execution of complex queries to pull data from CODAC systems.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Communicates with stakeholders, members, and participants, staff, and the public in a manner that reflects positively on the agency.
- Works with all levels of internal staff to address system discrepancies.
- Assists in all aspects of roster reconciliation for members pending closure.
- Returns all inquiry calls within 24 hours excluding weekends and holidays.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in a non-healthcare related field and 6 months relevant related experience OR;
- Associates’ degree in a healthcare field and 6 months related experience OR;
- Associate’s degree in a non-healthcare field and 1-year related experience OR;
- Certified Medical Assistant and 1-year related experience OR;
- Certified Peer Support Specialist and 1-year years related experience OR;
- High School diploma or General Education Equivalent (GED and 2 years related experience
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
- Interest and commitment to helping members in crisis from varied social-economic backgrounds
To apply directly please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online. If another window does not open, it may be blocked by a popup blocker. Simultaneously press the CTRL button on your keyboard and click the link again.Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time