The member concierge will be responsible for exceeding members expectations by striving to provide a great experience and becoming familiar with member preferences by engaging them in the designated lobby areas at sites. This will enhance the overall experience for the members. In addition the Member Concierge assists with the functions of physical, personal security and safety measures of members, staff, and visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Provides an atmosphere in which all members, employees and visitors know that the CODAC responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each member, employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the CODAC. Including but not limited to:
- Acknowledge members presence.
- Assist members with mobility impairments entering/exiting the building, as needed.
- Maintains and displays good public relations skills when interacting with members, visitors, and staff.
- Monitor the schedule and inform patient of any delay in appointment.
- Engage members in conversation to ensure a safe, calm and health-promoting environment.
- Offer assistance and general information to guests.
- Ensures cleanliness of property.
- Monitor lobby temperatures, if applicable.
- Communicate with Staff on members' needs.
- Encourage members to complete Satisfaction Survey and submit Member Comment Cards.
- Orient members to site protocol(s) and/or changes.
- Documents interactions in member record, as appropriate.
Safety & Security
- Monitor surroundings (rounds) to prevent disruptions, should disruptions occur the Concierge will attempt to diffuse situations by using CPI and/or de-escalation techniques and maintain a safe, calm environment.
- Responds and reports to incidents of disaster, healthcare facility emergency codes, fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, suspicious activity, active shooter, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency (if applicable), hazardous material event, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established by CODAC.
- Discourage loitering and improper use of space by members.
- Secure the building, and lock all entrances at the close of each working day.
- Participates in CODACs Safety Committee as a designee for their assigned site, quarterly.
- Performs monthly drills and/or documents actual events
- Perform other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Skills / Requirements
- A minimum of High School diploma or GED AND;.
- 1 year experience i.e., crisis management, security or relevant experience.
- Valid Arizona Drivers license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
- Must be able to stand for a prolonged period of time.
- Reflects professional image and possesses excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc., importing/exporting data to/from applications.