The member concierge will be responsible for exceeding member’s expectations by striving to provide a great experience and becoming familiar with member preferences by engaging them in the designated lobby areas at sites. This will enhance the overall experience for the members. In addition the Member Concierge assists with the functions of physical, personal security and safety measures of members, staff, and visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provides an atmosphere in which all members, employees and visitors know that the CODAC responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each member, employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the CODAC. Including but not limited to:
- Acknowledge members’ presence.
- Assist members with mobility impairments entering/exiting the building, as needed.
- Maintains and displays good public relations skills when interacting with members, visitors, and staff.
- Monitor the schedule and inform patient of any delay in appointment.
- Engage members in conversation to ensure a safe, calm and health-promoting environment.
- Offer assistance and general information to guests.
- Tidy up lobby throughout the day.
- Monitor lobby temperatures.
- Communicate with Staff on members' needs.
- Encourage members to complete Satisfaction Survey and submit Member Comment Cards.
- Orient members to clinic protocol(s) and/or changes.
- Documents interactions in member record, as appropriate.
Safety & Security
Monitor surroundings (rounds) to prevent disruptions, should disruptions occur the Concierge will attempt to diffuse situations by using CPI and/or de-escalation techniques and maintain a safe, calm environment.
- Responds and reports to incidents of disaster, healthcare facility emergency codes, fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, suspicious activity, active shooter, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency (if applicable), hazardous material event, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established by CODAC.
- Discourage loitering and improper use of space by members.
- Secure the building, and lock all entrances at the close of each working day.
- Participates in CODAC’s Safety Committee as a designee for their assigned site, quarterly.
Performs monthly drills and/or documents actual events
Perform other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Skills / Requirements
- A minimum of High School diploma or GED
- Security/Protection Service, a plus.
- Reflects professional image and possesses excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc., importing/exporting data to/from applications.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"