The member concierge will be responsible for exceeding member’s expectations by striving to provide a great experience and becoming familiar with member preferences by engaging them in the designated lobby areas at sites. This will enhance the overall experience for the members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help members to and from agency vehicles.
- Orient members to clinic protocol(s) and/or changes.
- Monitor the schedule and inform patient of any delay in appointment.
- Engage members in conversation to ensure a safe, calm and health-promoting environment.
- Monitor surroundings to prevent disruptions by using CPI and/or de-escalation techniques and maintain a safe, calm environment.
- Effectively and efficiently handle any form of emergency.
- Acknowledge members’ presence.
- Offer assistance and general information to guests.
- Tidy up lobby throughout the day.
- Monitor lobby temperatures.
- Communicate with Staff on members' needs.
- Secure the building, and lock all entrances at the close of each working day.
- Encourage members to complete Satisfaction Survey and submit Member Comment Cards.
- Discourage loitering and improper use of space by members.
- Perform other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Skills / Requirements
- A minimum of High School diploma or GED
- Security/Protection Service, a plus.
- Reflects professional image and possesses excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc., importing/exporting data to/from applications.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"