CODAC’s Linkage Liaisons work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and ensures the integration of medical and mental health care for members. The Linkage Liaison is responsible for working closely with the primary medical provider, the mental health team, Law Enforcement, crisis mobile teams, hospital/level I staff, community crisis providers and staff of other agencies involved in the members care to proactively manage member care by providing case management, education, care coordination, systems navigation, advocacy and support primarily in-home and/or in the community.
Skills / Requirements
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare field and no related experience OR;
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in a non-healthcare related field and 1 year relevant related experience OR;
- Associates’ degree in a healthcare field and 1 year related experience OR;
- Associate’s degree in a non-healthcare field and 2 years related experience OR;
- Certified Peer Support Specialist and 2 years related experience OR;
- High School diploma or General Education Equivalent (GED) and 4 years related experience OR;
- Is an Arizona Licensed Registered Nurse OR;
- Is an Arizona Licensed Physician’s Assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner;
- Commission Certified Care Manager (CCCM), a plus.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle. Driver’s license is an essential requirement for performing duties for this position.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, evenings, nights and weekends
- Bilingual a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of community resources.
- Extensive knowledge of behavioral health challenges which include knowledge of the impacts of mental illness, domestic violence, and the dynamics of addictive behavior.
- Familiarity with various ethnic and cultural groups.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc., importing/exporting data to/from applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing