Under limited supervision, evaluates and reports information related to the business. Runs queries, organizes data, performs analysis and generates useful information. Assists the Business Operations Departments as and where needed to complete duties, special projects, etc. Monitors and maintains status of Business Operations contract deliverables to ensure compliance. Performs special process function audits as directed, reports finding and proposes solutions for improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with various agency leaders and managers to identify data report needs
- Designs and maintains useful reports
- Coordinates with IS to obtain unusually complex data sets
- Queries data
- Prepares periodic grant and program expenditure and statistical information reporting
- Monitors and maintains status of Business Operations contract deliverables to ensure compliance
- Tracks, monitors and implements improvement actions for specialized projects and evaluates the success of such actions
- May be assigned to perform special process function audits and report finding and proposes solutions
- Assists the Finance Department as and where needed to complete duties, special projects, etc.
- Participates in special reporting projects as required by CODAC or its Stakeholders
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Skills / Requirements
- Master’s degree preferred in Business or Public Administration or related Field or related equivalent experience
- 3 years of data analysis and business reporting with emphasis in business information relating to accounting, finance and general business statistics.
- Experience with SQL Business Objects, Access Data projects, Microsoft Management Studio and/or Crystal Reports required.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle. Driver’s license is an essential requirement for performing duties for this position.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"